Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Fitness Fashion: Nikki Bella Fearless Tank Top


Fearless Nikki Women's Tri-Blend Tank Top   $29.99   WWE Shop (shop.wwe.com)

I was watching E! News the other day and there was a short segment about John Cena being in the movie Trainwreck and how his girlfriend Nikki Bella felt about his role in the movie. Anyway the point of this post is that following that segment was another with Nikki demonstrating a few exercises to one of the entertainment reporters. While Nikki was being interviewed and exercising, she was wearing this really cute tank top.

I did a quick search online and found it. Yeah, this is cute.

But something that I also noticed while I was searching the WWE site was I didn't see a lot of merchandise for the other Divas. There is a category for women apparel and some of the more popular Divas like the Bellas and Paige have merchandise (with the Bellas having the most). However, what I don't understand is why they didn't capitalize on the popularity of the Total Divas reality series and create a whole line of merchandise for it, as well as produce more merchandise for the women who are on the show.

I also e-mailed WWE Shop similar questions and here is the e-mail address wweshop@wwe.com (which is on their website) if you have any questions.

1 comment:

Gianna Blake said...

Wow! I guess the tank top is for me. I need such motivations to go to the gym and get in shape. I even bought Carbon38 workout leggings last week, but still I am being so lazy. I need to get up and get in shape. Such tops are motivating, the look cool too.