Friday, July 10, 2015

Fitness Friday: Step Class


Happy Fitness Friday!

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday. The day was really busy and once I got home after taking a step class I was so tired and all I wanted to do was sit down and relax.

Although, I don't have a gym membership (it's not in my budget) there are classes available that you can sign up to take at the gym. I decided to take a step class, I signed up for two 30 minute classes per week for six weeks. Yesterday, was my first class and I was so surprised by how tough it was. My muscles still hurt but I'm going to stick with it.

Before I took that class whenever I thought of step classes the first thing that came to mind would be those retro pictures and videos of people in really colorful clothes stepping on equally colorful steppers.

This class was far from retro it was hardcore aerobics and I got a total body workout without lifting any weights. Despite how tough it was, the funny thing is I'm actually looking forward to my next class.

How is everyone summer fitness going? Are you finding fun ways to stay motivated?

No comments: