Monday, December 21, 2015

Fitness Monday: Morning Workouts and Weight Loss


I've got some good news, today when I stepped on the scale, it showed that I lost 1 and a 1/2 lbs. Two weeks ago when I posted my new weight loss plan, I really been trying to work on being more active by getting in more exercise.

Since I'm a total morning person, I figured that would be the best time of the day for me to workout. With the rest of my day being so busy, working out in the morning makes it easy to stick to my goal of getting back in shape. I've also been walking more and recently enlisted a second workout buddy, my dog. Instead of just taking him to the local dog park to let him run around, I have been taking him on a few walks, so that both of us get exercise.

Now that I'm starting to build a good workout schedule, I need to start working on my snacking.

I decided to post my Fitness Monday posts every two weeks. So, until then, stay healthy.

~ Book Girl 

No comments: