Monday, December 7, 2015

Fitness Monday: New Weight Loss Plan


I weighted myself this morning and it suddenly dawned on me that I haven't lost one pound. I was surprised because I thought I was really working hard, well I guess that was just in my imagination. Because if I'm truly honestly, I barely made anytime to work out lately. Those 15 minute workouts (which were great total body workouts) I rarely carved out time to do them.

My weight loss goal is to lose 10-15 lbs. The weirdest thing, is that I never gain any extra weight while I was in college but after graduating and becoming slightly too my annoyance a little sedentary. I was always a bit of a health nut I ate healthy, walked around campus instead of driving (which is mostly what I do now) and I used the student gym on a regular basis.

Now the daily grind of mostly sitting at a desk, as well as sitting down reading and not to mention the snacking have caused the weight to creep on. I still eat healthy but maybe not as healthy as I used to. Also, I dine out more because I meet up with friends or pick up something while I'm out instead of cooking at home.

Since getting healthy and getting in shape is important to me, I decided this time not to go it alone. I'm going to buddy up with a good friend who is also looking to lose some weight.

Hopefully, next Fitness Monday I'll actually have some progress to share.

No comments: