Friday, January 15, 2016

Art of the Day: Hinata and Rock Lee


Artwork: Hinata and Rock Lee by xexistentia

I really think these two would have been great together because with Hinata's shy personality someone like Rock Lee who is outrageous, exuberant yet caring would have made her feel like she was super important to him.

I don't dislike Hinata, I just dislike how she was written and shown. She was nothing more than a stalker who eventually ended up with the object of her obsession. Hinata didn't get a lot of character development, despite having so much potential nothing came out of it.

However, I thought if the author had given Hinata a chance to grow I think she would have gotten over her humongous crush on Naruto and started to focus on herself. Then I think she would have found someone who actually saw her because honestly Naruto never saw her and in the end it felt more like pity instead of love that brought them together.

No comments: