Monday, January 18, 2016

Fitness Monday: Small Changes


I usually don't weight myself that often, not because I don't want to see the number but mainly because I forget to do it. But to make it easier to remember, I have been weighing on Sunday mornings. It's a more slower paced day which gives me more time to enjoy the morning.

Snacking continues to be my biggest area that I need to work on. I don't get that midday slump instead I'm overly energetic and restless which can sometimes turn to mindless snacking. To work on my snacking, I have been replacing my usual snacks with more healthier ones such as fruits and veggies, nuts and seed, etc.. But not to deprive myself, I still have the occasional cookie (or two) and chips.

As for working out, I recently bought a jump rope and a light resistance band (for stretching) to go with my weights. It was a little weird at first using the jump rope because I had not used one since I was a little girl but I found it was easy to use. Since, I don't have a gym membership, I try to get a little creative with working out.



I'm closing today's Fitness Monday post by saying you don't need to make big changes to see results. Just doing a lot of little things have worked for me. Next week's post will be about finding myself a fitness inspiration.

No comments: