Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Book Girl Thought: Thor and Jane Foster Have No Chemistry (Movie Verse)


I'm sitting here watching Thor on FX (yeah, I know I have the DVD and have seen this movie numerous times) but I can't get over the lack of romantic chemistry between Thor and Jane Foster. There is absolutely no romance or passion there.

I know I already wrote about this, but it's hard not to look at this movie and the sequel and not see the lack of chemistry between them. I'm a fan of Jane Foster and I love that they made her a scientist, that was a great move. Too bad the creative team tried to force a romance that didn't work, these two worked better as friends. They seriously had great friendship chemistry but sadly that's it.

What do you think? Should Jane and Thor have been friends only? Or was their relationship/romance perfectly shown in the movies?

No comments: