Saturday, February 13, 2016

Video: Ahsoka vs the Inquisitors (Star Wars Rebels)


Star Wars Rebels

Season 2 Episode 8: The Future of the Force

It's been a while since I've talked about Star Wars Rebels and all I can say is, Ahsoka steals the show.

This clip above shows one of the best scenes of the series. I'm so glad I found this clip online because I still have this episode on my DVR and I'm really reluctant to delete it. This is by far the best part of the entire episode.

This clip right here of Ahsoka fighting the Inquisitors is one of the reasons why I still watch this dull and boring animated series. I also like the ruthless Inquisitors, they add a little something more to the show. Especially the Seventh Sister Inquisitor.

Just look at that fight, Kanan could barely hold his own against them and I just love how the Seventh Sister took out Ezra (who is my absolutely least favorite character out of this entire series). But it's safe to say that the Inquisitors have absolutely nothing on Ahsoka who totally won this fight.

No comments: