Friday, March 4, 2016

Currently Reading: 1st To Die


Every time I walk pass my bookcase I notice this book. I keep telling myself that one day I'm going to read it. Finally after walking pass it yet again, I finally decided that today I'm going to read it.


Book: 1st To Die (Women's Murder Club book #1) by James Patterson

Edition: Paperback

Description:

In San Francisco newlyweds are being stalked -- and slaughtered. Enter four unforgettable women, all friends...Lindsay, a homicide inspector in the city's police department...Claire, a medical examiner...Jill, an assistant D.A....and Cindy, a reporter who has just started working the crime desk of the San Francisco Chronicle. Joining forces, pooling their talents, courage, and brains, they have one goal: to find, trap, and outwit the most diabolical and terrifying killer ever imagined.

No comments: