Monday, April 18, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #108: Icon vol #1

It's Icon volume #1, I must have this. I can not wait until this is available. I always thought that Icon and Rocket were very underrated. I seriously don't understand how that is possible these two are so amazing.

I have said this before but I am very happy that DC Comics continues to republish old issues.


Book: Icon volume #1 (issues #1-21) by various writers and artists

Publication: June 28, 2016

Description:

The flagship character from Milestone Comics is back in this new printing of the classic. This is the title that introduced Augustus Freeman, a successful lawyer who covertly uses his alien superpowers to help those in need. But when a teenage girl from the streets convinces him to use his abilities to inspire his people and becomes his sidekick, Rocket, the affluent Augustus embraces his true destiny and becomes Icon, the hero of Dakota.

No comments: