Wednesday, April 27, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #117: Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Godstorm - Hercules Payne vol #1

The Zenescope books that I have read that were written by Pat Shand I generally found to be rather interesting. My favorite is the Robyn Hood books and ongoing series which I just realized has been cancelled. Why does that happen to all my favorite comic books?

As soon as I saw that this new book Godstorm - Hercules Payne was being published I knew I had to read it. I'm a fan of mythology and it will be interesting to see how the author works it in. Really looking forward to reading this, too bad it's not out until July.



Book: Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Godstrom - Hercules Payne volume #1 by Pat Shand

Publication: July 12, 2016

Description:

Andre Payne grew up on the mean streets of south central LA where he learned early on that only the toughest survive and survival meant joining one of the ruthless gangs that run the streets. Andre never knew his real dad, but when his life of crime catches up with him and tragedy strikes, his estranged father finally shows up! Now, Andre’s about to realize the shocking truth about his life, as his father reveals to him that Andre is the modern incarnation of the demigod Hercules!

No comments: