Friday, April 8, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #98: The Long Quiche Goodbye

Yes, I know, another cozy mystery series and this one is all about cheese. I did have a grilled Swiss cheese sandwich earlier today, so I guess it's fitting that I found this book. I'm really not sure what it is about cozy mysteries but I do love reading them probably because they generally have a theme of some sort.



Book: The Long Quiche Goodbye (A Cheese Shop Mystery book #1) by Avery Aames

Description:

This is the first in A Cheese Shop Mystery series.
Welcome to the grand opening of Fromagerie Bessette. Or as it's more commonly known by the residents of small-town Providence, Ohio -- the Cheese Shop. Proprietor Charlotte Bessette has prepared a delightful sampling of bold Cabot Clothbound Cheddar, delicious tortes of Stilton and Mascarpone, and a taste of Sauvignon Blanc -- but someone else has decided to make a little crime of passion the piece de resistance. Right outside the shop Charlotte finds a body, the victim stabbed to death with one of her prized olive-wood handled knives.

No comments: