Saturday, April 2, 2016

If Carrie Bradshaw's Books Were Real Would You Read Them?

Screen shot I took of a scene from Sex and the City 2

The other day, after I watched the Sex and the City 2 movie a question popped into my mind. The question was "If Carrie's books were real would I read them?"

I started thinking about my answer and it all boiled down to, if the books were as thought-provoking and humorous as her Sex and the City column was suggested to be then yes, I would love to read them. As seen from the picture above, the titles of her books are: SEX AND THE CITY, MENHATTAN, A SINGLE LIFE, LOVE LETTERS and I Do! Do I?.

Carrie's writing mainly focuses on dating and relationships and all the ups and downs associated with it. There are already tons of books on the subject and I think Carrie's books would fit in perfectly.

So here is my question to you, if these books were real would you read them?

No comments: