Monday, May 16, 2016

Latest Obsession: The Art of Books

The Art and Making of The Peanuts Movie by Jerry Schmitz


My budget is not liking my latest obsession, The Art of Books. I love flipping through the pages and looking at all the beautiful art and photography and finding out behind the scenes information.

I think these books are aimed at people who love their fandoms and want see as much of the creative process as possible. They want to know what inspired the details we see in the movies, TV shows, video games, etc..

As a geek, these books have become a wonderful addition to my collection. My wishlist is filled with a large selection of The Art of Books that I want to buy. One caveat, they can be a tad bit expensive with prices ranging from $19.00 all the way up into the hundreds.

No comments: