Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Spider-Man 2, A Rewatch in the Making


I have a strong desire to watch Spider-Man 2, I have no idea why the thought popped into my head but there it is. I want to see all the struggles that Peter Parker (played by Tobey Maguire) went through in his daily life and his heartfelt romance with Mary Jane Watson (played by Kirsten Dunst). Plus all his heroic as he battled Doc Ock (played by Alfred Molina). And not to mention see the annoyance that is J. Jonah Jameson (played by J.K. Simmons).

In all aspects, Spider-Man 2 was an outstanding movie and deserved all the praise it received from fans and critics. It truly surpassed the first movie which is what a sequel is supposed to do unfortunately the third movie did not follow the same approach.

As soon as I get home from work, I plan on watching this movie. I know I have a lot of movie favorites but Spider-Man 2 is at the top of the list. How can it not be, it's a superhero movie classic.

No comments: