Wednesday, July 13, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #193: Showcase Presents: Superman vol #4

I've said it before but I love reading old comics but a lot of them are hard to find. Which is why I love finding these Showcase Presents books, it features nearly 500 pages of stories. I have and read the following: Showcase Presents: Robin the Boy Wonder vol #1, Showcase Presents: Batgirl vol #1 and Showcase Presents: Supergirl vol #1. I also have Showcase Presents: Supergirl vol #2 and Showcase Presents: Wonder Woman vol #3 but I haven't read them yet.

I just added this one to my wishlist, I really want to get this.


Book: Showcase Presents: Superman by various writers and artists

Description:

Volume #4 includes a compilation of Action Comics and Superman stories printed during the 1960s featuring exciting stories of the Man of Steel, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Lex Luthor and more.

No comments: