Tuesday, July 19, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #199: Spider-Man: Family Business

I've seen samples of the artwork for Spider-Man: Family Business and it's gorgeous. This book has been on my wishlist for a while but I keep forgetting to buy it. I really want to read this because I want to know if Peter Park (at least according to this stand alone story) has a sister.



Book: Spider-Man: Family Business by Mark Waid and James Robinson with illustrations by Gabriele Dell'Otto

Description:

Someone has Spider-Man in their crosshairs and the only person in the Marvel Universe who can save him is...Peter Parker's sister?! As the web-slinger meets family he never knew, will she end up becoming his greatest ally...or the one who damns him? And what does the KINGPIN have to do with it?

No comments: