Saturday, July 30, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #210: The New Teen Titans vol #2

I don't know if you are aware but I am a huge Teen Titans fan. It doesn't matter if it's the old team with Dick Grayson's Robin or the later run with Tim Drake as Robin leading the team. I have been trying my best to read as many of the old stories that I can get my hands on.

I'm glad that a lot of these old issue have been republished in the trade edition like The New Teen Titans, it gives new and old fans a chance to read them.



Book: The New Teen Titans volume #2 (issues #9-13) by Marv Wolfman with illustrations by George Perez

Description:

When the series launched, writer Marv Wolfman and artist George Perez crafted a timeless story starring Robin, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, Cyborg, Changling, Raven and Starfire -- a group of young individuals with great powers and strong personalities who learned their way in the world through the strength of their friendship and the adventures they shared.

No comments: