Sunday, July 17, 2016

Book Deal: Watchmen: The Art of the Film


I love Art of Books and while I was doing a little search on Amazon I spotted Watchmen: The Art of the Film. It's bargain priced at $16.00, which of course I bought it (but I used a gift card). The point of this post is that when I find a deal, I like to share it. I will post a picture when I get it.

Watchmen is one of the rare Zack Snyder directed movies that I like but as per usual it is very violent.


Book: Watchmen: The Art of the Film edited by Peter Aperlo

Description:

Discover how director Zack Snyder (300) and his crew faithfully recreated the intricately detailed world and characters of the legendary graphic novel in the eagerly awaited film.

From the New York City of an alternate 1985 to the surface of Mars, the film adaptation of Watchmen is a triumph of design, filled with unique characters and layer upon layer of arresting detail.

Featuring scores of production designs, set photos, costume sketches, storyboards and other pieces of conceptual art, Watchmen: The Art of the Film is a lavish celebration of a comic book made real.

No comments: