Tuesday, August 30, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #241: Nighthawk: Hate Makes Hate

I recently read that this Nighthawk series has been cancelled, that's too bad. And from some of the reviews I recently read, many found this to be a good read. I wish I had known about this series earlier but prior to now, I had heard absolutely nothing about this book.

Not sure if I will be able to find any of the issues at the comic book store but I will look when I go in this week to pick up my comics. Otherwise, I will just get this trade edition when it becomes available.


Book: Nighthawk: Hate Makes Hate (issues #1-6) by David Walker with illustrations by Ramon Villalobos

Publication: January 10, 2017

Description:

Straight from the pages of SQUADRON SUPREME comes one of the most brutal super heroes of the Marvel Universe. Nighthawk is Chicago's dark protector, dispensing swift, decisive justice to those that truly deserve it. When the city's shadiest power brokers turn up murdered in gristly ways, the apparent work of an inventive serial killer, Nighthawk must ask himself, Does this predator deserve to be caught? Who is the killer? What is he after? What does he want from Nighthawk? To answer these questions, Nighthawk must first look in the mirror.

No comments: