Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Health & Fitness: I Started Running Again


My workout is finally over, my legs really hurt, it's probably going to takes my body a while to get use to running again. I wanted to take another try at running, I used to run when I was in high school. In fact I did cross country for a little while before I got bored and moved on to something else. I can still remember the training it was grueling. Which is probably why I've failed at several attempts at running since then, I had lost my interest in it.

I guess my main thing I need to deal with for my next run will be pacing and making sure I don't over do it. So next time I won't be as tired as I am right now, I'm glad I got a call that book club was cancelled for tonight. My legs hurt way too much to move let along to drive anywhere. After I finish stretching, I'm going to sit back and finish watch the last few minutes of Captain America: The Winter Soldier on FX (as if I haven't seen this movie enough or having it on Blu-ray).

I will make sure to keep you posted on my latest attempt at running. For now, I'm resting.

~ Book Girl

No comments: