Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hillary Clinton, I Still Support Her


I am proud to say that I supported and voted for Hillary Clinton, she was beyond qualified for being President. She dedicated her life to making a difference and has inspired so many to get involved. Even though she may not have won last night she will always be Madam President to me. I still support and believe in her.

I was deeply sad, hurt and extremely embarrassed that someone who spreads hate on so many levels will hold the highest office in this country. I'm devastated by how these next four years will play out, how can someone so divisive unite this country. I wish everyone who is fearful to continue to fight for equality, inclusiveness and everything else that makes this country great.

Hate should not define America.

No comments: