Friday, December 9, 2016

Weekend Films: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

I may not have seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens yet, so far I can't muster up any interest in it despite having the Blu-ray sitting on my shelf. However, I do want to see Rogue One the trailers look really good. I have see when I can go see it because I already know opening weekend is sold out at my local theatre (I checked). It's been a while since I've been super excited to see a Star Wars movie, I can't wait to see this.


Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Release Date: December 16, 2016
 
Description:
 
In a time of conflict, a group of unlikely heroes band together on a mission to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire's ultimate weapon of destruction. This key event in the Star Wars timeline brings together ordinary people who choose to do extraordinary things, and in doing so, become part of something greater than themselves.
 

Trailer #1





Trailer #2


No comments: