Monday, February 6, 2017

A New Cartoon: Nella The Princess Knight

I wish I had know about Nella The Princess Knight animated series sooner I would have posted something about it earlier. If I had not found the show by accident, I hate to think I would have missed it. Despite the show premiering on Nickelodeon this morning at 10:00 AM EST. An encore presentation will air tomorrow at the same time.


The 30 minute show features two short episodes that center around 8 years old Princess Knight Nella, her vain yet caring unicorn Trinket, her friend Sir Garrett and his trusty horse Clod. In the first episode the group find themselves on various adventures in trying to help Clod find his missing invitation to the Royal CafĂ© Breakfast Buffet. While in the second, Sir Blaine and many of the knights are on a misguided attempt to catch a phoenix who has been shining it's light very brightly throughout the night.

It's a fun start to an exciting new series which I hope kids will love just as much as I already do. I like Nella, she's smart and brave and kind and always ready to come to the rescue. There is plenty of action and adventure featured in this colorful cartoon along with original songs. I'm already a big fan of Disney's Doc McStuffins and Elena of Avalor and I think Nickelodeon's Nella The Princess Knight will be another fun cartoon to add to the mix.

No comments: