Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Fashion: 5 Spring/Summer Print Dresses

I know it's February but I love this is the time of the year when the spring and summer clothes are out. I've already been looking at dresses and mainly ones with prints. I love prints and I find that dresses are one of the easiest ways to wear them.

Below are five really cute dresses that I like:


Smocked Front Flutter Sleeve Dress                    $24.99                     Target (target.com)





Red Print Swing Dress                      $39.00                          Lulus (lulus.com)





Billabong "Just Like You" Dress              $54.95                  Nordstrom (nordstrom.com)





Stained Glass Shirtdress                           $89.50                     LOFT (loft.com)




Print Tie-Belt Fit and Flare Dress                    $48.27 (sale, regular price $69.95)           Gap (gap.com)           

No comments: