Sunday, March 12, 2017

Will Thor's Short Hair Be a Distraction?


I was looking at the cover of the current issue of Entertainment Weekly when I started wondering if Thor's new haircut is going to be a distraction? How will I be able to focus on the plot of the upcoming Thor: Ragnarok movie if all I see is an extremely hot Chris Hemsworth on screen.

The long hair made it easy to imagine he was the Thunder God but now whatever shall I do he's just too hot to concentrate on the movie. I do hope you guys know I'm kidding even the title of this post is a joke. Although I think Hemsworth is hot I will have no problem following along with the movie. But the short hair did throw me because I wonder what part his new haircut will play in the movie.

I've been reading Thor comics for way too long to not expect a few twists and turns in the stories and with the character. Since the movies do occasionally influence the books I also wonder if book Thor will get a haircut as well?

As a huge Thor fan, I'm really looking forward to this movie but it is giving me a bit of a pause. I have seen no definitive information on whether or not Sif will be in the movie. She was so underutilized in the first two movies I was hoping this third one was really going to give her more screen time. Well, only time will tell and maybe all my questions will be answered but until then I will just enjoy looking at the new and different Thor Odinson. I'm sure they will bring the long hair back at some point.

What do you think of the new haircut? Do you like it or not?

No comments: