Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Currently Reading: Sprinkle with Murder

I'm back from my reading break! And as much as it was nice having that time away from reading, I am so happy to finally pick up a book again. I was relaxing my mind but at the same time I wanted to read.

I took my break before reading Black Widow vol #2 which I will be returning to but I also wanted to read this cozy mystery. I bought it a few years ago and must have put it on my bookcase and forgot about it.


Book: Sprinkle with Murder (Cupcake Bakery Mystery book #1) by Jenn McKinlay

Edition: Paperback

Description:

Cupcakes to Die For

Melanie Cooper and Angie DeLaura are finally living out their dream as the proud owners of the Fairy Tale Cupcakes bakery. Their first big order is a sweet deal, too -- five hundred cupcakes for a fashion designer's wedding. The only sour note is the demanding bridezilla who insists on original recipes for the cupcakes.

When Mel stumbles upon the bride-to-be dead-by-cupcake, she immediately becomes the prime suspect. The police believe that a secret ingredient in the cupcakes caused her death. To save Mel and their business, the ladies need to find the real murderer -- before the cupcake killer ices someone else...

No comments: