Saturday, September 23, 2017

Weekend Films: Kingsman: The Golden Circle

I want to see this movie so bad but I haven't seen the first Kingsman movie yet. The trailer looks good but I really don't want to go see this movie not knowing who the characters are and what's brought about their organization being destroyed. I guess that's just the kind of Movie Nerd I am.

Well, since I will not be seeing this over the weekend, I'm finally going tomorrow to see American Assassin, I'll let you guys know what I think of it.


Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Starring: Taron Egerton, Colin Firth, Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum, Halle Berry, Jeff Bridges and more

Description:

With their headquarters destroyed and the world held hostage, members of Kingsman find new allies when they discover a spy organization in the United States known as Statesman. In an adventure that tests their strength and wits, the elite secret agents from both sides of the pond band together to battle a ruthless enemy and save the day, something that's becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy.


No comments: