Sunday, October 15, 2017

TV: Trailers for Ghost Wars and Channel Zero: No-End House

I love finding new shows and there are two on the syfy channel that I'm interested in watching: Ghost Wars and Channel Zero: No-End House. Since both shows have already aired a few episodes, I'm going to have to get caught up by watching OnDemand.

I noticed that most if not all of the syfy channel's original movies are of questionable quality (as in terrible) but I do enjoy watching many of their TV shows. Eureka used to one of my favorite shows (I'm still disappointed that it was cancelled) and now I found a few new ones: Killjoys, Wynona Earp and Bitten (which unfortunately only had three seasons). I'm hoping I will enjoy these two shows as well.


Channel Zero: No-End House                          Wednesdays at 10:00 PM EST

Cast: Amy Forsyth, Aisha Dee, John Carroll Lynch and Jeff Ward

Description:

Inspired by Brian Russell’s Creepypasta tale, Channel Zero: No-End House tells the story of a young woman named Margot Sleator, who visits the No End House, a bizarre house of horrors that consists of a series of increasingly disturbing rooms. When she returns home, Margot realizes everything has changed.






Ghost Wars season 1                                                Thursdays at 10:00 PM EST

Cast: Avan Jogia, Vincent D'Onofrio, Kristin Lehman, Kim Coates, Kandyse McClure and Meat Loaf Aday

Description:

Set in the remote Alaskan town of Port Moore as it is being overrun by paranormal forces, it centers on local outcast Roman Mercer, who must overcome the town’s prejudices and his own demons if he’s to harness his repressed psychic powers and save everyone from the mass haunting threatening to destroy them all.



No comments: