Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Where Is "The Maze Runner" Merchandise?

It's so cool that The Death Cure is #1 at the box office but now I'm wondering where is the merchandise? For a successful book and movie franchise there's no official merchandise for The Maze Runner series.

I know if I want to buy stuff then there are other fans who do as well. I would have loved to have worn a t-shirt when I went to see The Death Cure but there are not any available. And as a tote bag enthusiast, I would love a Maze Runner tote but yet again there are not any. I know I can probably find fan created items on sites like Etsy or Society6 but it would be cool if there were official merchandise.

Since Disney now owns the film series (they bought 20th Century Fox) will the company finally put out more merchandise? I think that's something fans would really be excited for especially since all there is to buy are the books and the movies.

No comments: