Saturday, March 17, 2018

Weekend Films: Tomb Raider and Love, Simon

Both trailers look so amazing, I don't know which movie I want to see first. The action adventure (Tomb Raider) or the romantic dramedy (Love, Simon).

I'm usually not a big fan of reboots but I never like the other Tomb Raider movies, they were so bad. It was a combination of terrible plot and terrible acting that made those movie really unwatchable. I always wished the franchise would get a second chance which is why I can't wait to see this movie.

Even though I didn't get a chance to read the book Love, Simon was based on (Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli) I still plan on seeing the movie. It looks really interesting.


Tomb Raider


Starring: Alicia Vikander, Dominic West, Daniel Wu, Kristen Scott Thomas, Walton Goggins, Derek Jacobi and more

Director: Roar Uthaug

Description:

Lara Croft, the fiercely independent daughter of a missing adventurer, must push herself beyond her limits when she finds herself on the island where her father disappeared.






Love, Simon


Starring: Nick Robinson, Jennifer Garner, Josh Duhamel, Katherine Langford, Alexandra Shipp, Logan Miller, Keiynan Lonsdale and more

Director: Greg Berlanti

Description:

Simon Spier keeps a huge secret from his family, his friends, and all of his classmates: he's gay. When that secret is threatened, Simon must face everyone and come to terms with his identity.


No comments: