Saturday, April 14, 2018

Weekend Film: Rampage

I know Truth or Dare is out but from the trailer it reminds me too much of another movie with the same name, that aired on the syfy channel last October. I can't believe someone thought it was a good idea to remake the same movie only with a different cast. So, it's a no for me on seeing that movie, I'll wait until it's out on DVD.

Now something I do want to see is Rampage, this movie looks awesome. Giant mutated animals wrecking havoc and needing to be stopped. I love action movies. I wonder if a cure will be found to help the animals. Yeah, I know it's a fictional movie but I can still hope all the animals can be helped. See this is why I get teased all the time for being a total Pollyanna. I really have to find some time to see this movie.


Rampage


Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Naomie Harris, Malin Akerman, Jeffery Dean Morgan, Jake Lacy, Joe Manganiello and more

Director: Brad Peyton

Description:

When three different animals become infected with a dangerous pathogen, a primatologist and a geneticist team up to stop them from destroying Chicago.


No comments: