Monday, June 4, 2018

Dietland Premieres Tonight

The new TV series Dietland, which is based on the book Dietland by Sari Walker, is on tonight with a two hour premiere. I tried reading the book a few years ago but it was a Did Not Finish for me (it was boring and moving too slow). However, I do want to watch the TV Series, the trailer seems really interesting.

With the way our society is so obsessed with beauty and perfection, can you change that by simply accepting who you are. I also want to know what motivates the women in this show to go after the men who are accused of sexual assault. I guess I'll have to tune in to see what happens.


Dietland                                                 AMC                                            Mondays at 9:00pm EST

Starring: Joy Nash, Julianna Margulies, Tamara Tunie, Amy Sheth, Adam Rothenberg and more

Description:

A ghostwriter for the editor of a New York fashion magazine struggles with self-image and sets out on a wildly complicated road to self-acceptance, as men accused of sexual abuse and assault disappear and meet untimely, violent deaths.

No comments: