Saturday, July 7, 2018

Meet the "Official Cat" for The Book Girl's Book Blog and the Caturday "Book of the Day"

Happy Caturday!

Okay, my feisty yet adorable cat Griffith (or Griff as I usually call him) wanted to be the official cat of The Book Girl's Book Blog. So whenever he is feeling cooperative, his picture which will include one of my books will be featured for the Caturday "Book of the Day" post.

Today's book is Betty & Veronica Double Digest #213 (2013), it's filled with over 140 pages of stories that centers around Betty and Veronica and their family and friends as they enjoy the fun and experience the mishaps of the summer and being at the beach. I haven't read this yet but that's why I pulled it off the shelf because hopefully it'll motivate me to read it this summer.

No comments: