Saturday, August 11, 2018

Weekend Film: The Meg

Even though I don't like to see sharks painted as monsters and villains, I have seen the Jaws movies (the 1st and 2nd movies were the best), Deep Blue SeaThe Shallows (this was one of Blake Lively best movies) and the syfy channel Sharknado movies (which are not exactly the best in quality).

And you can add The Meg, to the list because I'm really interested in seeing it. This action movie which has a pretty good cast, is about a prehistoric shark causing terror in the sea.

Update: I didn't know The Meg was based on the book by Steve Alten. In fact, it's actually a six book series which I'm going to have to add to my wishlist.


The Meg


Starring: Jason Statham, Li Bingbing, Rainn Wilson, Cliff Curtis, Ruby Rose, Winton Chao, Page Kennedy, Masi Oka and more

Director: Jon Turteltaub

Description: 

After escaping an attack by what he claims was a 70-foot shark, Jonas Taylor must confront his fears to save those trapped in a sunken submersible.

No comments: