Sunday, October 7, 2018

Weekend Film: Venom

I didn't get a chance to post my Weekend Films yesterday but hey it's still the weekend and the movie I really want to see is Venom. Eddie Brock is usually not one my favorite characters and that's because he tends to be a slimy weasel. But I think this movie and Eddie seem interesting, I like that he is an investigative reporter going after villains. However, throwing Venom into the mix is going be nothing but trouble because the symbiote is unpredictable and very persuasive and more than likely will be calling the shots.

Yeah, I'm really interested in seeing this.


Venom


Starring: Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Riz Ahmed, Scott Haze, Reid Scott, Jenny Slate, Woody Harrelson and more

Director: Ruben Fleischer

Description:

Journalist Eddie Brock is trying to take down Carlton Drake, the notorious and brilliant founder of the Life Foundation. While investigating one of Drake's experiments, Eddie's body merges with the alien Venom -- leaving him with superhuman strength and power. Twisted, dark and fueled by rage, Venom tries to control the new and dangerous abilities that Eddie finds so intoxicating.


No comments: