Monday, November 5, 2018

4 New Shows That I Already Love Watching

After the TV series Alex, Inc. was cancelled earlier this year, I said that I was going to make sure I talked about any new shows that I watch. A new show that I haven't seen yet is The Neighborhood (CBS), I'm going to try to get caught up on the series real soon.

As for the new shows I have been watching, here are the four that I already love: CharmedThe Rookie, Single Parents and The Cool Kids.


Charmed                                 9:00 PM                     Sundays                  The CW

I'm generally not a fan of reboots but I am really enjoying the new Charmed series as it follows sisters Macy, Mel and Maggie on their journey through the world of the supernatural as the Charmed Ones. I know this show is getting a lot of hate simply because it's a reboot but I wish viewers would give it chance, it is a good show.

The original Charmed series isn't erased because this new one was created, you can still rewatch and relive the Halliwells adventures. I don't want fans to miss out on this new show and all the new adventures these sisters will experience because they are unwilling to give this new show a chance.







The Rookie                              10:00 PM                      Tuesdays                  ABC

In The Rookie, Nathan Fillion stars as John Nolan a 40-something rookie police officer who not only has to deal with the grueling on the job tasks but also constantly having to prove himself because of his age.

His commanding officer and some of the other officers seems to think John is liability but I think his age and life experience make him an asset. I like that he makes mistakes but quickly learn from them while also thinking outside of box in certain situations. This is another good show that I hope viewers are watching. 







Single Parents                       9:30 PM                          Wednesdays              ABC

Single Parents wasn't a show that I had planned to watch but I'm glad I did because it's so funny as these harried single parents try to navigate life and taking care of their kids. And the children are cute and adorable but they are just as loony as their parents.







The Cool Kids                         8:30 PM                          Fridays                   FOX

I love The Cool Kids, this show is so hilarious. It centers around four quirky friends (Hank, Margaret, Charlie and Sid) who live at a retirement home. And just because these characters are older doesn't mean they are sitting around doing nothing, these four get into and cause so much trouble.

No comments: