Friday, November 2, 2018

Book of Interest: Doctor Strange: Season One

I can't believe I have never read any Doctor Strange comics. I guess I'm so familiar with the character because he was featured in other Marvel comics that I have read as well as being featured in numerous Marvel animated series, movies and the live action movies that star Benedict Cumberbatch as the sorcerer.

Well, my goal is start reading more Doctor Strange comics starting with Season One, which is a retelling of his origin story. I don't think I can go wrong with this pick.


Book: Doctor Strange: Season One by Greg Pak with illustration by Emma Rios, ink by Alvaro Lopez and color by Jordie Bellaire

Description:

A window-crashing, high-flying, globe-traveling, ghost-battling adventure from the earliest days of Doctor Strange's training in the mystic arts! Part Indiana Jones, part Lord of the Rings, thrill to this new tale of how a selfish, arrogant surgeon collided with a hot-headed martial artist to become the greatest team the mystic arts have ever seen!

No comments: