Friday, November 23, 2018

Characters Reading: Rebecca and Randall Pearson (This Is Us)

This Is Us is a wonderful dramedy that follow the Pearson family as they deal with the trials and tribulations of life. In the episode "The Fifth Wheel", a flashback scene showed the family on a summer trip to a cabin in the mountains. During some down time, Rebecca and her adorable son Randell were enjoying a bit of quality reading time.

Rebecca was reading The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan while Randall was reading George Washington's Socks (Time Travel Adventure book #1) by Elvira Woodruff. I don't recall but I think Randall was supposed to have his glasses on while reading. I haven't read either book these characters are reading but I think I'll add both to my wishlist to maybe read later.

(This Is Us season 2 episode 11 "The Fifth Wheel")

No comments: