Friday, November 9, 2018

Characters Reading: Spencer Hastings (Pretty Little Liars)

I recently started watching the first season of Pretty Little Liars and it's easy to see that Spencer Hastings is a preppy little overachiever. As with so many of the characters, she has a few issues but reading isn't one of them. In the first episode this bookworm was shown reading To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee while talking to her sister Melissa's boyfriend Wren. I will let you in on a little secret, I have never read this book. I know it's a classic but so far I have not gotten around to reading it.

I also haven't read the Pretty Little Liars book series by Sara Shepard either, which I really want to since I heard the show is loosely based on the books. I think I will add To Kill a Mockingbird and all the PLL books to my wishlist to hopefully one day read later.

(Pretty Little Liars season 1 episode 1 "Pilot")

No comments: