Friday, January 11, 2019

Fitspiration: Halle Berry

Being healthy is very important to me and even though I try to make sure I eat healthy and exercise I know one of my bad habits is eating too many snacks including healthy ones. However, I do try my best to achieve my healthy and fitness goals but sometimes I need a bit of inspiration. And I found that in actress Halle Berry's Instagram account where she post a lot of health and fitness tips, and challenges.

Halle exercises regularly and likes to do a variety of exercises and workouts such as yoga, cardio, strength training, stretching, boxing, kettlebell exercises, martial arts and more. Which is a great thing because doing different types of exercises keeps you from getting bored with working out.

One of the things I like is that she's into meditation and slowing down to enjoy life. She also post pictures of herself reading books or enjoying a warm cup of coffee or tea which as tea drinking book lover I fully support.

I'm inspired by Halle Berry because she promotes a healthy lifestyle that focus on the body and mind.

(Photo Source: Halle Berry   Instagram: halleberry)

No comments: