Monday, May 6, 2019

Fashion Meets Fandom: Shadowhunters T-Shirt

The final episode of Shadowhunters airs tonight at 8:00 pm on Freeform (by the way, it's on for two and a half hours). I think the writers, since they had enough time, will have created a really satisfying ending for the series and I can't wait to see it.

With the TV series ending tonight, I want to start getting some of the official merchandise. I already have The Mortal Instrument box set by Cassandra Clare, which I bought two years. I plan on reading the first book, City of Bones this summer. But as far as merchandise goes, this "Fearless" rune t-shirt is at the top of my list. I like it because who doesn't need a little reminder every now and then to be fearless. The funny thing is no one outside of the Shadowhunters fandom would probably even know what this symbol or rune means but at least I'll know.


Shadowhunters Fearless Rune Women's V-Neck T-Shirt                             $24.99                      Freeform Shop (shop.freeform.com)

No comments: