Thursday, December 26, 2019

Comic Book Thursday: December 26th Pick

Don’t forget that today is New Comic Book Day (usually known as Comic Book Wednesday). Since it's the day after Christmas, there's not a lot of new books out today but there are still plenty of ones from last week you can check out. I’m sure you will probably find something and who knows there may even be a sale.

I only have one book on my list, Spider-Ham, who didn't love him in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse movie. He was adorable and annoying all at the same time. I know he's featured in some older comic books but I haven't searched for them but until then I'm going to give this miniseries a read.


Marvel Comics


Book: Spider-Ham #1 (of 5)

Description:

APORKALYPSE NOW! Not a dream! Not a hoax! Not an imaginary tail! Spider-Ham finally has his own series! (Again!) Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-Ham finds himself jumping through time, side-by-side with Peter PARKER, the Spectacular Spider-MAN! ZEB WELLS and WILL ROBSON bring you the Ham and Man story you’ve been waiting for!

No comments: