Sunday, December 29, 2019

I'm trying to choose a 2020 calendar

I'm so ready to kick off the New Year with a fresh start but then I realized I don't have a 2020 calendar or planner. I don't know how I waited until the last minute to get one. At the moment, I've been a doing a little online searching and found eight calendars that I like but I'm not sure which one to get. Especially since they're all on sale.

As cute as the artwork for Darth Vader and Family is, I might pass on getting it since it's a family calendar. According to the description, the calendar features columns for recording the daily happenings of five family members, plus a fold-down pocket for keeping track of important papers and appointment cards. So since it's only me, I don't need something that's designed for a family. So, now that leaves me with seven to choose from and I still don't know which one to get.

Since I like all of the calendars, I know I'm not going to be disappointed with whichever one I choose. However, the difficult part is making a decision as to which one to buy. I'll let you know which one I end up getting.

What 2020 calendar did you buy or plan to buy?


Star Wars, Schitt's Creek, Star Wars: Darth Vader and Family and Peanuts




Disney Thomas Kinkade, Harry Potter, Adorable Hedgehogs and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

No comments: