Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Question of the Day: Where would you spend a snowy weekend in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?

My answer to this question is a solo trip to Hogsmeade because the quaint little village seems like the perfect winter getaway. I think it would be a fun way to relax before all the stress of the holiday starts to kick in.

I would rent a room at one of the inns and then spend three days checking out the small town and visiting several of the stores, cafés and pubs such as Honeydukes candy shop, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop and the Three Broomsticks Inn. If I stopped by the Three Broomsticks Inn, I'm not sure I would order a Butterbeer, I'm not a fan of butterscotch which this is supposed to taste like. I'm sure there's a bookstore I could roam through the aisles and see what's on the shelves.

Since, this is supposed to be a relaxing weekend, I would make sure to have some downtime that includes having time to read. As a bookworm, I like to travel with at least one book for a trip.

No comments: