Saturday, December 21, 2019

Weekend Film: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Good Morning, Movie and Star Wars Nerds!

Can you believe this is the final movie in the Skywalker saga? Even though I'm not going this weekend to see it (the movie's sold out), I'm finding some time next week or weekend to go. I am so looking forward to seeing this, until then I'm going to continue to avoid spoilers. I know when I finally go, I will be wearing my favorite Star Wars hoodie.

For anyone seeing the movie this weekend, have fun and May The Force Be With You!


Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker


Starring: Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Anthony Daniels, Naomi Ackie, Domhnall Gleeson, Ian McDiarmid, Richard E. Grant, Lupita Nyong'o, Joonas Suotamo, Kelly Marie Tran, Keri Russell and more

Director: J.J. Abrams

Description:

The surviving Resistance faces the First Order once more in the final chapter of the Skywalker saga.

No comments: