Saturday, January 25, 2020

From Page to Screen: Doctor Dolittle: The Complete Collection

I've never read any of the Doctor Dolittle books but after watching the trailer for the new movie (which I want to see), it had me interested in reading them. I would love to get this boxed set, it includes 13 stories in four books. I think it's pretty cool to have all the books in one collection. I may have to add this to my wishlist because I really would like to read the books.


Book: Doctor Dolittle: The Complete Collection by Hugh Lofting

Description:

Journey into the world of Doctor Dolittle, the kind and eccentric naturalist who can speak with animals. Working with original author Hugh Lofting’s son, these books have been fully updated for the modern reader, all while retaining the full charm of the originals.

This boxed set includes:

The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle
The Story of Doctor Dolittle
Doctor Dolittle’s Post Office
Doctor Dolittle’s Circus
Doctor Dolittle’s Caravan
Doctor Dolittle and the Green Canary
Doctor Dolittle’s Zoo
Doctor Dolittle’s Puddleby Adventures
Doctor Dolittle’s Garden
Doctor Dolittle in the Moon
Doctor Dolittle’s Return
Doctor Dolittle and the Secret Lake
Gub Gub’s Book

No comments: