Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Can You Describe Your Wintery Mood?

It may not be officially winter but it's already cold and chilly outside and it's making me think of being warm and cozy wrapped up in fleece blankets. This unofficial winter season has me inspired to be very cozy. I plan on wearing soft cuddly cozy pajamas, relaxing with a face mask while reading a book or watching a movie and drinking a mug of hot tea. It's all about taking it easy and enjoying life.

I plan on baking a lot of cookies and making (or at least attempting to make) homemade vegetable soup. I just love a hearty soup. I also have a recipe for salt-and-vinegar roasted potatoes that I want try. The recipe seems easy, I just need to get the ingredients. I'm already imagining how good this will be.

I guess that's my current wintery mood, warm and cozy.

No comments: