Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Comic Book Wednesday: February 24th Picks

Happy Comic Book Wednesday!

I was wondering why do so many bad writers get to stay on a comic book series? Especially if the books continue drop in sales. There's not a specific writer I'm thinking of, it was just something I was thinking about in general? I just noticed that it takes a while before a bad writer is gone from a book.

Anyway, what comics are you getting today? There's only one book on my list: Black Panther. I can't wait for DC Comics' Future State to be over, I really miss reading the main stories.


Marvel Comics


Book: Black Panther #23

Description:

THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA – “WAKANDA UNBOUND” part 5: THE POWER OF THE NAMELESS!

The Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda turned their legendary king into a slave. Now the king is restored — and after years of effort, the gates of the Empire will swing wide open as the Black Panther makes one final attempt to free the ranks of the Nameless across the five galaxies.

No comments: