Friday, March 12, 2021

March is Reading Month and I can say that I'm doing a terrible job honoring it.

I am probably having one of the worst reader's block I've ever had. This reader's block really sucks because I love to read but right now I can't seem to be able to do that. So until I figure out what's blocking me, I'll just keep doing other things until I get back to reading again. I do want to note that I haven't completely been unable to read, it's just been really, really inconsistent. For instance, I'm nearly finished with The Trouble with Hating You by Sajni Patel (which I've been reading since February) and I believe I should have my review up sometime next week.

But for now my reader's block seems to be sticking around. Well, one thing about this current block is that I've found some new shows to watch: Call Me Kat, 9-1-1, 9-1-1: Lone Star, etc. and was able to re-watching old favorites: Smallville, Charmed, Friends, Living Single, Being Human, Bitten, etc. while also watching some of my usual current favorite shows: Charmed (reboot), Batwoman, Black Lightning, etc.

I really love reading, it's fun and relaxing but this reader's block is not making it easy to do at all. A question for anyone who's experiencing reader's block, how are you able dealing with it?

No comments: